Cape Cod National Seashore, wayside panel on erosion (2017) Researched and wrote text for a panel focusing on coastal erosion on the Outer Cape.
Cape Cod National Seashore, Highland Light Interpretive Plan (2014)
Developed and led implementation of a new interpretive program for the Highland Lighthouse and associated historic district in Truro, MA.
Massachusetts Horticultural Society (2013 and 2014)
Wrote and revised text for exhibit panels for display at annual Boston Flower and Garden Show.
Cape Cod National Seashore, 50th Anniversary (2011)
Series of articles written for a special publication commemorating the first 50 years of Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Science at the National Seashore: Past, Present and Future (pdf)
- The Arts Tradition of the Outer Cape: A Work in Progress (pdf)
- Looking Back: Milestones for the National Seashore and Surrounding Communities (pdf)
- The Cape’s Superintendents Have Searched for Common Ground in Shifting Sand (pdf)
- A New Neighbor on Cape Cod: Reflections on the National Seashore (pdf)
Cape Cod National Seashore, Atwood-Higgins House (2010)
Mockups of panels produced for a permanent exhibit inside a historic home in Wellfleet, Mass.